Back to Location  |
  Goto Form
Visitors Total: 712 | Uploads Total: 0 | Comments: 21

Comments & Suggestions

Have a question or comment? Use the form below to post your comments, suggestions and questions about this site.
This would also be a great place to post remarks about the people posting images here.

OldStockCars.com Login

Username:

Password:

Register Today!

tim_wilson

Stopping by to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Best wishes to all.

January 18, 2017, 1:58 pm

tim_wilson

Wow, this year is flying by. Hope everyone is doing well!

October 15, 2016, 11:30 am

tim_wilson

Good to be back... Not too much going on here.

September 28, 2016, 5:40 pm

tim_wilson

It's been awwile. Somehow got caught in a storm. Her name was B.

September 28, 2016, 5:06 pm

racer52

Just stopped by to say Hello. Check whats up around here.

July 17, 2015, 11:29 pm

racer52

Added a image flipper to the homepage. To give it a try, go to homepage and click the site header image. Site images should cycle through each image in full window. Thanks and please let me know your thoughts.

June 30, 2015, 5:32 pm

racer52

Hey Guys! I hope everyone is doing well. Making a few changes around here I hope any followers will notice. Thanks and TTYL

June 29, 2015, 9:41 pm

tim_wilson

Car show last weekend but didnt have the camera! Bummer...

June 11, 2015, 8:31 am

tim_wilson

So hopefully things around here will start working again. Most of the data I lost except the images of the cars. I found an image page to use for the home page. I hope it looks ok. Thanks for the support!

March 9, 2015, 8:21 pm

tim_wilson

Been a long time. Hope everyone is doing well!

March 8, 2015, 1:12 am

fredharris

My cousin and I were talking, both of our Dads Dirt Track Raced in the Galesburg area around 1949 to 1952. Uncle Bud drove, we think, a Ford coupe 38, Bud Brouillette. Dad drove, again we think, a Chevy Sedan 355, Jeppie Harris Jr. Anyone out there know anything or have pictures? I would appreciate any help. Thankx, Fred

April 16, 2012, 9:13 am

tim_wilson

Recently received a 20 donation! Pretty awesome! Thank you so much... It means a lot knowing there are good people out there.

March 26, 2012, 6:33 am

bigdave

I just found your site. I raced stockcars back in 1969~1975 at playland speedway in council bluffs, Ia. and midwest speedway in lincoln, Ne. I built and drove a 64 chevelle and a 57 chevy at bought race tracks. I`m now building a 64 chevelle like the one i drove back than. i hope to drive it some day. there is a web site www.playlandspeedway.com that has stories and pics of alot of drivers. thank you David Kaut email:trublu1@windstream.net

March 10, 2012, 8:28 pm

tim_wilson

Blue and Green! It's a theme thing... Working on a few different way to change site colors. Selections might include one color themes or two color themes. One color themes will be a standard color list such as Red, Blue, Green, etc... Check back later for more updates as then arrive. Give me time.. I'm pretty slow.

February 8, 2012, 9:28 am

tim_wilson

I'll be working on some new header colors ... maybe an option for changing site theme colors or something. You can check option progress by clicking the header image on the home page. Should display an option window.

February 7, 2012, 1:27 pm

tim_wilson

Been changes things around a bit here. Added some big black arrow nav buttons for logged in users. Nav button appear near the bottom of the screen for easy navigation between pages. Working on rate stars for each post. Also working on logged in image options. Registration should be working at this time. Please give it a try. Thank You!

February 7, 2012, 11:47 am

dpwilson129

This site is coming along..Can hardly wait to see whats next.

February 6, 2012, 9:49 am

oldracer63

So let me get this straight.. If I see something I like I can rate it by clicking on the stars to rate it? Can't wait for it to be working. I'll check back in a few days.

February 6, 2012, 8:09 am

oldracer63

Seen you made a few changes around here : cool man.... keep up the work.

February 3, 2012, 11:47 pm

oldracer63

Hey, I just wanted to stop in and check things out here. I created an account and as soon as I find my pictures I'll make sure to get them uploaded. Thanks again. Talk to ya later.

February 3, 2012, 12:24 am

tim_wilson

Great to see some new posts here. Thanks for posting and please visit again.

February 2, 2012, 7:00 am

Enter Comments Here

If your logged in your name should appear in the field below. Posting comments now require you to join.

Your name:

Your comments: 500 characters max. used (0) - HTML is not allowed.

All fields are required.

Captcha required! (not case sensative)

Can't see the letters? Click, Get A New Image

Sorry, you must be logged in to post comments.
Click here to join.